The quietest commercial blender in its class!
Hamilton Beach HBH850 Summit 3 hp 64 oz. High Performance Bar Blender
The quietest commercial blender in its class.
- Large LCD display is easy to read
- 6 Programmable Cycles with Pulse. 6 programmed cycles give you unlimited options when preparing smoothies, frappes, milk shakes, daiquiris, soups, salsas, and more.
- Quiet Shield Sound Enclosure. Reduces sound of operating blender and maintains the lowest height profile in its class, even when open.
- Easy-To-Read LCD. Displays cycle count and blender diagnostics to allow for easy use and programmability.
- Jar Pad Sensor. Turns off motor if container is not in place to reduce grinding wear and tear.
- Above-Counter / In-The-Counter Options. The above-counter unit, model 91605, can easily be converted to the in-the-counter unit, model 91655. Patented 32 oz.
- Polycarbonate Container. The stackable 32 oz. container saves space and lets you pour from three directions.
- Also available without Quiet Shield in Models HBH850
- Patented Quad-Angle Blades. The stainless steel cutting and mixing blades ensure perfectly smooth drinks without unwanted ice or fruit chunks.
- High Torque Motor. Combines efficient blend quality with quiet operation.
- Solid Metal-To-Metal Drive Couplings. Designed to meet the heavy demands of daily usage.
Container: 32 oz. Polycarbonate Container
Lifetime warranty* on motor drive coupling Express Care Service Program
The Summit motor drive coupling is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. We will, at our option and at our cost, either repair or replace the motor drive coupling demonstrated to be defective in material or workmanship or substitute the motor drive coupling shown to be defective with a part of equal or greater value. This motor drive coupling warranty applies only to Summit blenders manufactured after January 1, 2002. Other restrictions apply; see the operation manual for details.