Lerro's Natural Lemonade is now known as Lauren's Natural Lemonade mix
Lauren's Natural Lemonade Mix ( choose Size )
Lauren's Natural Lemon Flavoring
32 oz Lauren's Natural Lemonade Mix and half gallon Citric Acid yields16 - 5 gallon batches or 80 total gallons of Lemonade.
64 oz Lauren's Natural Lemonade Mix and 1 gallon Citric Acid yields 32 - 5 gallon batches or 160 total gallons of Lemonade
1 Gallon Lauren's Natural Lemonade Mix and 2 gallon Citric Acid yields 64 - 5 gallon batches or 320 total gallons of Lemonade
Each 5 gallon batch yields approximately 60-70,16 oz. cups of lemonade or 30-35 -32oz cups
Now available in a re-fillable Measurable Container for an additional $12.
- Use a 5 gallon beverage dispenser
- Add 2oz of Lerro's Lemonade Formula
- Add 4oz of Lerro's Citric Acid Solution
- Fill 5 gallon dispenser half way with drinkable water
- Add 5lb bag of sugar
- Mix well
- Continue filling dispenser to the 5 gallon mark with water
- Lemonade is now ready to serve!
Cut lemons into thirds then squeeze into a 16 oz or 32 oz cup using a Lemon Press.
Add ice, and fill cup with the Lemonade Mix from 5 gallon Dispenser , shake and serve.