Half Gallon Lemonade Formula & 1 Gallon Citric Acid
Lerro's Natural Lemonade and Citric Acid Combo
This is some of the finest lemonade around! We recommend buying one gallons of citric acid in conjunction with the half gallon of formula and have grouped them together in this convenient combo package.
Lerro's Natural lemonade concentrate is not only excellent for Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, but it's a superb flavoring base for slush machine, granita machines and any other frozen drink machine.
A half gallon of formula yields 32 five gallon batches or 160 gallons of Lemonade. We recommend buying one gallon of citric acid in conjunction with the half gallon of formula.
Each 5 gallon batch yeilds approximately 60-70,16 oz. cups of lemonade.
Reusable Measurable Container available for additional $12.
- Use a 5 gallon beverage dispenser
- Add 2oz of Lerro's Lemonade Formula
- Add 4oz of Lerro's Citric Acid Solution
- Fill 5 gallon dispenser half way with drinkable water
- Add 5lb bag of sugar
- Mix well
- Continue filling dispenser to the 5 gallon mark with water
- Lemonade is now ready to serve!
Cut lemons into thirds then squeeze into a 16oz or 24oz cup using a Lemon Press.
Add ice, and fill cup with the Lemonade Formula from sealed dispenser, shake and serve.